REGULAR MEETING OF THE
Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
This meeting is being conducted via teleconference in accordance with Assembly Bill No. 361 approved by Governor Newsom on September 16, 2021, and Government Code Section 54953(e)(1). A physical location will not be available for public observance of the meeting or public comment.
Conference Call for Meeting Attendance
and Live Public Comment:
Dial: (562) 342-1138
Participant Pin: 2178101
Written Public Comment about Agenda Items
Sender’s name and contact information are
A. Roll Call
B. Opening Statement
C. Agenda Items
1. February 2022 Performance Report (INFORMATION)
2. APPROVE Minutes of the April 7, 2022, Special Board Meeting of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
3. RECEIVE and FILE Monthly Financial Reports as of February 2022
4. APPROVE Resolution No. JPA 22-7 authorizing teleconference meetings for the ACTA Governing Board and its Audit Committee pursuant to AB 361
5. Preliminary FY 2023 Draft Budget (INFORMATION)
6. APPROVE Amendment of Task Order for Flagging Services under Agreement No. C0885 with RailWorks Track Services, Inc.
7. APPROVE Creation of Ad Hoc Committee for Finance Planning
D. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
E. Closed Session
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA) does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required. Contact the ACTA Office at (562) 247-7777.