REGULAR MEETING OF THE
Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
This meeting is being conducted via teleconference in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
A physical location will NOT be available for public observance of the meeting or public comment.
Conference Call Information:
Dial: (562) 342-1138
Participant Pin: 2178101
Public Comment or Questions about Agenda Items should include
the senders name and contact information
Email (until 9:30 am Wednesday, December 9, 2020)
Text Message (until Adjournment of Meeting)
A. Roll Call
B. Opening Statement
C. Agenda Items
1. Closed Session:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – EXPOSURE TO LITIGATION.
Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to paragraph (2) of subdivision (d) of Section 54956.9 of the Government Code.
2. Minutes of the October 29, 2020 Special Board Meeting of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (RECEIVE & FILE)
3. Monthly Financial Reports as of September 2020 (RECEIVE & FILE)
4. ACET FY20 Closeout Change Orders (APPROVAL)
5. ACTA Audit Committee Report (INFORMATION)
6. Approve Thirteenth Amendment to Agreement No. C0637 with PFM Financial Advisors LLC for Financial Advisory Services (APPROVAL)
7. October Performance Report (INFORMATION)
8. ACTA Staff Salary Adjustments (APPROVAL)
9. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA) does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required. Contact the ACTA Office at (562) 247-7777.