SPECIAL MEETING OF THE
Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
Port of Los Angeles
Harbor Administration Building
425 S. Palos Verdes Street
San Pedro, California 90731
Conference Call Line will be available to enable the public to listen to the meeting.
No Public Comments will be accepted via the conference call line.
Dial: (562) 342-1138
Participant Pin: 2178101
Public Comments about Agenda Items can be made in person during the live meeting at the meeting location or submitted via email.
Sender’s name and contact information are appreciated.
A. Roll Call
B. Opening Statement
C. Agenda Items
1. INFORMATION January 2023 Performance Report
040623 Report 1
2. INFORMATION on 2023 Annual Emergency Response Exercise
040623 Report 2
3. APPROVE Minutes of the February 24, 2023, Special Governing Board Meeting of the Alameda Corridor
4. RECEIVE AND FILE Financial Reports for January 2023
5. APPROVE Caltrans Service Contract 07R399 in the not to exceed amount of $47,783 and a term of five
years for Flagging Services and Project Oversight in Support of Caltrans’ Bridge Railings Replacement
of the Anaheim Overhead
6. APPROVE Contract Task Order No. 9 to Agreement No. C0885 with RailWorks Track Services, LLC for
7. APPROVE Amendment No. 2 to Agreement No. C0868 with Tetra Tech, Inc. for Environmental Site
Assessment & Restoration Services
8. APPROVE 2023‐2024 Renewal of Insurance Coverage
Transmittal 1 (04/06/2023)
Transmittal 2 (04/06/2023)
Transmittal 3 (04/06/2023)
9. INFORMATION on ACTA Organization Transition
10. INFORMATION on Preliminary Budget for Fiscal Year 2024
D. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA) does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required. Contact the ACTA Office at (562) 247-7777.