REGULAR MEETING OF THE
Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
This meeting is being conducted via teleconference in accordance with Assembly Bill No. 361 approved by Governor Newsom on September 16, 2021, and Government Code Section 54953(e)(1). A physical location will not be available for public observance of the meeting or public comment.
Conference Call for Meeting Attendance
and Live Public Comment:
Dial: (562) 342-1138
Participant Pin: 2178101
Written Public Comment about Agenda Items
Sender’s name and contact information are
A. Roll Call
B. Opening Statement
C. Agenda Items
1. INFORMATION November 2022 Performance Report
2. APPROVE Minutes of the January 5, 2023, Special Board Meeting of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
3. RECEIVE AND FILE Financial Reports for November 2022
4. APPROVE Resolution No. JPA 23-3 authorizing teleconference, in-person, or hybrid meetings for the ACTA Governing Board and its Audit Committee pursuant to AB 361
5. APPROVE Agreements for On-Call Trash Removal Services with NRC Environmental Services, Inc.; Ocean Blue Environmental Services, Inc.; Screamin Eagle Services, Inc.
6. APPROVE First Amendment to Agreement No. C0899 with Union Pacific Railroad for reimbursement of costs on Dolores Yard construction to consider increased costs
7. INFORMATION on 2024 Preliminary Budget Schedule
8. INFORMATION on 2023 Emergency Drill Exercise
9. Presentation to Los Angeles City Councilperson Joe Buscaino for Recognition of completed service as a Board member of Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority Governing Board
D. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA) does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required. Contact the ACTA Office at (562) 247-7777.