REGULAR MEETING OF THE
Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
This meeting is being conducted via teleconference in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
A physical location will NOT be available for public observance of the meeting or public comment.
Conference Call Information:
Dial: (888) 494-9808
Participant Pin: 2178101
Public Comment or Questions about Agenda Items should include
the senders name and contact information
Email (until 9:30 am Wed, September 9, 2020)
Text Message (until Adjournment of Meeting)
A. Roll Call
B. Opening Statement
C. Agenda Items
1. Closed Session:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – EXPOSURE TO LITIGATION.
Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to paragraph (2) of subdivision (d) of Section 54956.9 of the Government Code. (One case).
The facts and circumstances surrounding the exposure to litigation are set forth in the Minutes for the September 2, 2020 ACTA, UPRR, BNSF, Ports Conference Call for the Alameda Corridor Dispatch and Security Agreements.
2. Minutes of the June 11, 2020 Board Meeting of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (RECEIVE & FILE)
3. Monthly Financial Reports as of May 31, 2020 (RECEIVE & FILE)
4. Quarterly Investment Report – Second Quarter 2020 (RECEIVE & FILE)
5. July 2020 Performance Report (INFORMATION)
6. Approve the Seventh Amendment to the Alameda Corridor Dispatching Services Agreement with BNSF Railway Company and Union Pacific Railroad Company to extend the term up to six months to April 14, 2021 and authorize the Chief Executive Officer to execute the amendment. (APPROVAL)
7. Approve the Seventh Amendment to the Corridor Police and Security Services Agreement with BNSF Railway Company and Union Pacific Railroad Company to extend the term up to six months to April 14, 2021 and authorize the Chief Executive Officer to execute the amendment. (APPROVAL)
8. Approve Agreement No. C0892 with Faye Business Systems Group Inc. for Website Redesign Services in an amount not-to-exceed $75,000 for a three-year term; and authorize the Chief Executive Officer or Chief Financial Officer to execute said agreement. (APPROVAL)
9. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA) does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required. Contact the ACTA Office at (562) 247-7777.