REGULAR MEETING OF THE
Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
Long Beach City College Liberal Arts Campus Board Room
4901 East Carson Street, Building T1100
Long Beach, CA 90808
The public can attend the meeting in person or view the meeting online via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 562 247 7111
No Public Comments will be accepted via Zoom.
Public Comments about Agenda Items can be made in person during the live meeting or submitted via email.
Email (until 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 13, 2023)
Sender’s name and contact information are appreciated.
A. Roll Call
B. Opening Statement
C. Agenda Items
1. INFORMATION July 2023 Performance Report
2. APPROVE Minutes of the July 13, 2023, Regular Board Meeting of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
3. APPROVE Creation of Ad Hoc Committee for Finance Planning
4. APPROVE Appointment of J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, RBC Capital Markets, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Siebert Williams Shank & Co. and Samuel A. Ramirez & Company, Inc. to provide Underwriting Services for ACTA’s three Proposed Revenue Refunding Bond Financings from 2023 to 2025 and approve appointment of J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and RBC Capital Markets as Dealer Managers of three Tenders during the same period
5. INFORMATION on an agreement with Shey Harding to assist with Executive Recruiting
D. CLOSED SESSION
E. PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA) does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required. Contact the ACTA Office at (562) 247-7777.