A. Roll Call
B. Opening Statement
C. Agenda Items
1. RECEIVE and FILE June 2021 Performance Report
Consent Agenda: (2 – 3)
2. APPROVE Minutes of the June 10, 2021 Regular Board Meeting of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority
3. RECEIVE and FILE Monthly Financial Reports as of May 2021
4. APPROVE appointment of J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, RBC Capital Markets, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Siebert Williams Shank & Co. and Samuel A. Ramirez & Company, Inc. to provide Underwriting Services for ACTA’s Proposed 2022 Bond Financing Transaction
5. APPROVE and ADOPT the ACTA Officer and Employee Publicly Available Pay Schedule
6. APPROVE Replacement of the RailWorks Maintenance Contract Manager under Agreement No. C0885 with RailWorks Track Services, Inc.
7. APPROVE the Dolores Yard Crossover Project Memorandum of Agreement with Union Pacific, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, the City of Los Angeles Harbor Department and the City of Long Beach Harbor Department and CEQA Notice of Exemption
D. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
E. Closed Session
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA) does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required. Contact the ACTA Office at (562) 247-7777.