The Alameda Corridor project and the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority have received numerous awards for excellence in transportation, engineering and construction management.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Award of Merit at 2003 Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement (OCEA) Awards. The Corridor was one of six finalists competing for the OPAL Award.
- ACEC 2003 Engineering Excellence Awards (EEA) – “Grand Award”
- Design-Build Institute of America – Project Award, 2003
- Excellence in Transportation, Caltrans, 2003
- Tranny’s “Project of the Year Award,” California Transportation Foundation, 2003
- Consulting Engineers and Land Surveyors of California (CELSOC), Engineering Excellence Honor Award, 2003
- Dr. W.W. Hay Award for Excellence, American Railway and Engineering Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA), 2002
- Consulting Engineers and Land Surveyors of California, Orange County Chapter, (CELSOC), Award of Excellence, 2002
- Outstanding Project Award (First Place Runner Up), California Geotechnical Engineers, 2001
- Harbor Association of Industry and Commerce (HAIC) Salute to Industry Award, 2000
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) LA Section 2002 Outstanding Private Sector Civil Engineering Project Award.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Metropolitan Los Angeles Branch 2001 Outstanding Private Sector Civil Engineering Project.
- International Right of Way Employer of the Year, presented
to ACET, Chapter 1-Los Angeles 2002